Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's all about the Challenges

Life is a series of challenges.  How we deal with those challenges defines us. 

The FAT group is having a 3 day challenge this week - today is day 3 - I have not seen what the last day of this challenge will bring, but I'm looking forward to seeing it.

First - here is my effort for day 1:


and here is the result for day 2:

so now I'm going to find out what to do with these little 4" quilted shapes of denim, batting, paint and thread....
...and I made a crown!



Enjoy your challenges, however they find you, however you navigate them.

Now if I could just find a way to enjoy paying taxes.... hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. This is interesting to say the least! Wonder what today will bring! Seems like we are waiting forever for this last step. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true! I got up early to work on it, and had to wait so long for the clue I hardly had time to get it done!

    ReplyDelete